REVEE LOW WEIYI: Urge To Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Urge To Blog

Hello peeps!

A post to kill the urge in me of blogging. Anyway, I had filter the nicer pictures out from all the Vietnam trip albums in Facebook. Took me quite sometime though! :D

Look at the time now and I haven't get to sleep yet. Too used to getting to sleep late already since its holiday now! Heh! ^^

Ohyah, people, call me IT pro please! I resolved my house router and modem problems. Initially all laptops at home can't access to the internet despite able to connect to the wireless SSID at home. After that, after some solution I got by figuring out myself, my laptop is able to access to the internet. However, bro's laptop still doesn't work on the connection. So I had many things changes, aiya, in simple words, I took quite a time to figured everyth out. But still, glad that I'm able to solve it when I thought I couldn't. :D YAY! Call me IT pro. Congratulation to myself! :|

Please don't say how much you love me when you mean nothing out of it.