REVEE LOW WEIYI: FUCK OFF IF YOU'RE THROWING TEMPER ON ME

Monday, October 11, 2010

FUCK OFF IF YOU'RE THROWING TEMPER ON ME

If you think that I'm referring to you, so be it. I've got no reasons for me to explain to you everything. :D It's not that I do not want to state name. However, simply because; if I state name, the relationship(be it whatever relationship it is) will get worst.

Stop throwing your fucking temper on twitter or whatever places where you can throw your temper at. I know you've found new love. You don't have to struggle between me and her. Go ahead, choose her. I can't be bothered too. Since you asked your ex girlf who should you choose and her answer is not me, then well, why hanging on to me? Go to your new love then.

You wrote so many things to your friend regarding me. Well, you choice, your life. :D Anyway, don't think that your twitter account is protected so therefore I can't view anything. In fact, I can see everything including your friends. Well, I got my way. :D

One point to you, don't ever scold vulgarities on me. You know I hate people scolding or talking vulgarities to me. What more, you said to your friend bout me in vulgarities! I saw it on your twitter, so don't deny it.

I make you hate me more and more? In the very first place, I did nothing. So don't fucking jump to any conclusion.
You're going to care less bout me and let my ex girlf cares for me? Well, thanks then.
Pissed off with me? Then don't bother talking to me in any way you can.
Hmm, fuck care me? Then I shall fuck care you back. :D

Lastly, don't fucking use any term of vulgarities on me. You should know that I hate it the most. Else, don't regret if I turn fucking nasty. Try me if you fuck think that I won't turn nasty to you. :D