REVEE LOW WEIYI: Time To Have An Update

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time To Have An Update

People had been nagging me to update this dead blog. Hmm well, alrighty!

Since I'm in class now and I've got nothing to do. So might as well update this blog since I happened to remember that many people had been nagging me alr. :|

This had been the 2nd week of school. Hmm, not bad not bad. At least I don't have to attend school on the mondays. Classmates are friendly, at least better than previous class. HAHAHA! :D

Wooohoo. 2 more days to weekend. Days to have a rest. :D

I so wanna watch The Child Eye. Booked Joanne, Wenqi and Jessica since last week. :| Too kiasu alr. *Pink IC luh* No lah, just that they are those real busy kind of people. TSK. Need to book them earlier else got no chance to go out with them.

After movie, we will be heading to chinatown for dinner together with Esmond, his gf, WenJie and Ashley. YAY! This had been planned since last week too. Yet, another kiasu plan. Then, after dinner, will be off to Timbre. (Yes, Timbre again!) :D Just love Timbre so much with the live band and not forgetting the drinks. Forever, drink, drank and NOT drank but high! We can get real high after many many rounds of drink. YAY!

Okay, shall end my post now. Goodbye peeps. Awaits for my next post yo! :D