REVEE LOW WEIYI: When One Is Alone

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When One Is Alone



I can't sleep ytd night. I flipped left and right on my bed. That is when things keep coming in my mind. My tears rolled down and I can't control it.

My house is getting a lil empty as the days go. Elder bro have to work. To the extend, I'll not see him for few days. Younger bro and my relationship is getting better but still, we hardly talk. Hardly see him at home either. Dad had been working OT recently. Though I slept late at night; I got to see him, he is just plain tired to have a chat with me. Mum had started working recently. Had not been eating mum's cooked food. Been eating outside lately. I see Mum at home but we didn't chat much either. She said she is tired and wanted to have a rest.
All of us used to watch tv tgt till late night.
We used to laugh at stupid things the tv is playing.
We used to chat tgt regardless of anything.
We used to shout so loud at home even though we were near to each other.
But now... ...
I'm watching tv alone myself till late night.
I laughed alone when the tv show is funny, the laughter isn't the same as before anymore.
I left no one to chat with at home.
The house is getting quieter as we won't shout to each other anymore. We toned down as everyone is tired of the work/school in the morning.
I'm delight that my friend came on the sunday. Dad is at home, mum is preparing all the foods, elder bro bought his gf home, younger bro is at home too, Nephew Jaymas came over to have fun. The house is full of nonsense. I'm loving it of course. Then when everyone left, all I heard from them is 'so tired, getting a bathe and shall head to sleep'. Then the house went quiet.

This coming sunday, friends are coming too. Mum is making pizza for everyone.

I'm looking forward to sunday! :D