REVEE LOW WEIYI: I'm no one to compete

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I'm no one to compete

I'm sorry mum and dad for making such a disgrace to you guys. I know deep down in your heart, you guys are wondering why can't Eileen be your daughter, why am I yours.

She's studying in TP, I'm studying in RP.
She studies business, I study IT.
She goes home after school, I head home only till night falls.
She attends all the lessons and lectures, I skipped lessons.
Her gpa is 3.68, mine is only 2.90.
She tops in her class, I think I'm the bottom few.
She doesn't scold vulgarities, I always scold vulgarities.
She doesn't talk back, I do talk back.
She is a good daughter, I admit that I'm not as good as her.
She did her parents proud, I only disgrace to you.

I know, she is 100% much better than me. I didn't do everything well. She did everything almost perfectly done.

I'm no one to compare with her. I always lost to her, from young till now. I don't think I got any right to compete with her anyway. Yes, I'm a loser.

I lost everything to her, even now, my dignity is lost.

Mum and dad, I'm sorry to have not make you proud. I know, I'm just a disgrace to you just because I'm your daughter. I know, you guys wanted her so much to be your daughter.

I'm sorry, really.