REVEE LOW WEIYI: Today is a happy day

Friday, January 07, 2011

Today is a happy day

Things might not turn out well ytd but things will definitely turn out well one day. AS what PIGUjay told me, everything will be okay, maybe not now, but eventually!

I cried yesterday, I told myself.
“哭完就好了,睡一觉,
明天起床,又是重新的一天。
哭过,就应该微笑来带过。”

Indeed, today is a better day. Things turned out well today. All the misunderstandings are cleared. I should have known earlier that what mum did is all for my own good.

Afterall, 哪一个父母不会担心儿女,哪一个父母不是为了儿女好?
Afterall, parents will be the one standing by your side always.

2 happy things for today.
#1: I booked my TP (like a finally)! Finally I made up my mind to bet it with my UT3 dates. And finally made up the time slots which are available for me and hoping it will not clash with my UT3 (if any).

#2: My fred perry bag is finally sent to me. Woohoo. I received it when I got home! :D

Anyway, been addicted to typing chinese randomly in a sentence. All thanks to #happypills esp D. Thanks uh!