REVEE LOW WEIYI: Daddy so handsome

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Daddy so handsome

Daddy fetch me from work today again. Thanks dad.

We pass by 99 route and he said he shall drive on 99 route with his lorry. Cool much right!! Not with his old Honda Civic but with his company lorry! I don't know why, I just find it cool to drive on 99 route with a lorry! Sweee la, dad!

We witnessed a small car incident at the highway exit near my house today. There was this motorbiker (sb cool one). He wore the cute helmet, ride on his yellow mini bike. He is maybe 23 years old? Cool much not! Aiya, just fucking cute and cartoon la. Dad and I were discussing bout how cute he is then he suddenly got bang by a care.

He was bang by a car at his right when trying to avoid another car on his left. Guess what. That car bang and run. Dad and I witnessed the whole incident. h

Dad then went down to help him. Picked up all his belongings that fall from his bike, pushed his bike to shoulder lane and control the traffic. I helped, of course. Okay, by just giving him tissue to clean his wound. I'm the one cleaning his wound! I can feel his pain!!

Anyway, that guy fucking cute. His appearance and the way he said things. ((:

I was asking why would Dad help cause I don't expect his to stop at the shoulder lane and went down to help. Know what. He told me it because that guy fucking cute and cartoon. Most importantly, he is chinese. HAHAHA! He said, if that was a malay, he wouldn't give a damn to it. HAHAHAHA!

Dad sb handsome today. He bought me to 99 route with his lorry. Followed by helping a young man when he met an incident. The way I look at how Dad help him, the effort he put in without asking anyth in return really touches me. He even offered that guy a trip to his destination when we can reach home like in 5 mins. Though that guy say its ok, I just find my Dad handsome in a way.

Anyway, like father like daughter yeah?
He handsome = I pretty. HAHAHAHA!

P/S: You can actually ignore the above sentence. HAHAHA!