REVEE LOW WEIYI: Been so busy

Monday, March 28, 2011

Been so busy

As mentioned in the title of this post, i had been busy for the 1 whole month.

I lost contact with my friends, with my facebook and with my blog.
I only can find time for my twitter. Thanks to the phone!
I can hardly find time for me to contact and go out with friends.
I can hardly have time to on my laptop to login to my facebook and blog.

I'm so so busy with work. God. Work loads had been adding onto my shoulder. Everyday stress like an idiot, bringing home those work home to get them done but the pay is like so fucking low that could cover up my expenses. I know I shouldn't have complain cause I choose this path. I opt for internship when I was given a choice to do PP.

But, never had I thought that it would be so tough. )):

Well, on surface, yes, I had been complaining since day 1. However, on the other hand, in my heart, I knew, everything is for my own good. Regardless of the distance, pay, work load, I shall look on the bright side. Hmmm, at least I made quite a number of good friends cum colleagues now. (Of course, esp the handsome one. Heeh!)

But seriously, working at Addon Systems is really a good experience for me. Better than those working in some shitty companies, doing cheap labour.

At least I got to touch on a project the company is looking into now. I got to work on real life thing rather than working on some nonsense problems the school gave us everyday. I got to face the real society out there.

Most importantly, I got to wake up in the morning and squeeze with the rest of those working adults in the train. (which fucking make me look like an auntie, snatching seats with those working adults!) HAHAHA! (That's not the most importantly thing though. I just anyhow-ed through this paragraph)

Alright alright, heading to bed now. Work awaits for me tomorrow (okay, more to like later on!)

Goodnight peeps! Rest early! ((: