REVEE LOW WEIYI: Breathing ain't an easy thing to do

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Breathing ain't an easy thing to do

Weather had been turning cold recently, perhaps, just rather chill today. I hate raining days, not because the wet floor will make your whole leg wet, not because it is hard to travel around in raining days. It is because; when it’s raining, the weather is cold. Ok, this may sound stupid but what I’m trying to drift is that, I really can’t stand cold weathers.

I used to love cold weathers as it is cooling and the feeling is rather shiok. When I’m young, I loved it so much that I would pray for it to rain. But now, nah! I would rather it not to rain.

Whenever it is raining, whenever the weather turns cold, my heart tends to skip a beat for various times. I tend to have difficulty in breathing. I hardly catch a breath; I got to take in real deep breath my lungs can function well.
I don’t dare to drink cold water when weather turns cold. It will only make breathing more difficult for me. It will only make me sit at a corner, trying to take in as many breaths as I can take in.

I don’t dare to tell mum and dad bout this. Not because I’m afraid that they will scold me or blame me. It’s just that, I don’t wish them to worry about me just because of I didn’t heed the doctor advice by not drinking cold water.

Whenever I’m feeling terrible, I regretted for not thinking of the consequences regarding I did in the past.
#1: Every puff I take in, my health will deteriorated
#2: Every cup of cold water I drink, I had difficulty in breathing
#3: Every piece of chicken I eat, my lungs can’t function well
#4: Every piece of seafood I eat, my skin become allergy

Every little thing I did had made my life not easy.

Often I think:
#1: Why can’t I just have seafood for a meal?
#2: Why my lungs can’t function well whenever I have chicken for meal? What is causing all these troubles?
#3: Why is my body weak like fuck? I am not like this when I’m young.
#4: Am I the one who caused all this problems? ‘Cause I smoke too much in the past?
#5: Why will my heart always skip a beat or pump irregularly whenever the weather changes or whenever I eat something that I shouldn't have it?
#6: Why am I the one suffering all these? Why must I be the one?


Oh, weather! Please don’t be so chill anymore, will you? You are killing me minute by minute.